<body>

Disclamer


Anything said here on this blog
shall not be used to harm others.

The Music Dude



Alex Li
1st Feb 91
Getting Old already
Loves God
Loves My family
LOves my friends
Loves to ponder bout the world
Loves simple stuff like a Pizza?
Likes to play futsal
Basketball is fine too
Guitar is a way of expression.
God bless you reader :)
He Wants


What you want here

Tag Me


cbox




Sweet Escapes


Tiff
Cherie
Bee
Min
Cf
Hy
Riley
CheryL
Justin
Sean
Wen Li
Denise
More hot than u
Mei yan

History


April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2011

Music


Credits


Designer : wenjun11
Cursor : DorisChuhttp:Doris Chu
Image Hoster:photobucket

Leave the credits alone please.


Saturday, March 12, 2011

~~~

Dear reader, First post in two years? aha.

Well to me, I have noticed in these busy weeks before exam that people have diffrent ways of handling their stress for exams. Some dissapear from sight. Others just stone and stone. Some go through the phase of feeling purposeless, and yet some just continuously mug in the library. Heck, some even go crazy with the manja syndrome and just wanna do crazy stuff apart from studying.

Well, I myself have a totally diffrent approach to handling stress. My idea is to just like cover everything i can while i can. And just somehow hope that reading the questions in the paper will automatically make me remember the facts. But somehow i don't get to remember much when people provide questions verbally. I suppose thats one of my major basic faults. That's probably the reason why i tend to like shut out or slowly diffuse away when people start questioning each other. My brain takes some time to process and recall the data. That being said, I do occasionally like when people ask me questions and I can take my time to answer. It does give me the random sense of being smart for the moment :D

That being said, I totally fail when it comes to the day of the exam. My stress levels increase so much within 2 hours to the exam. Its like the 3 weeks of stress less moments get compressed into 2 hours of pain. Its then I truly start panicking. That is I admit my weak point. But hey somehow I feel everyone must go through a period of "emo" during the stress period. I'm quite sorry mine just happen to be during dinner yest :P. Mohon maaf ya :) Try to improve my weakness

Till then xoxo.

And my old followers probably gave up on me already :)

Labels: , ,




~~~
1:45 AM