
Saw the animation file above on some forum. It made me lol the first time i saw it.
5 Stupid things i did before
1.I went and read the whole dragon ball story during pmr week
2.I went and tripped on my own feet. This ended up in me having a cut on my hand and elbow.
3.Sit in the front car passenger seat without seatbelt when i was 3 years old. In the end fell down inside the foot area.
4.Played wif my tie in front of pn teo. Ended up getting lecture. >_>
5.ish. i dont do stupid things. i think waaay too much before i do something. so the chances of me doing studpid things are low.
5 smart things i did before
1.Installed Cs. Made my life fun..
2.Upgraded my com. From pentium 3 600 mhz to pentium 4 2.4 ghz. It changed my life man.
3.I choose not to go to my sch toilet. Cause im scared its monitered by cctvs
4.Used Msn. Changed my life again
5. Went to photography club in form 1. Now im equipped with a little photo-stuff knowledge.