So its been 4 weeks oledi since i opened my forum...and me thinks its getting old oledi...66 ppl register but onli like 15 post...so its gettin kinda dull now...and ppl tagging my blog is slowin down...so my life also slowin down...i copy cherie lar...xD
I am: Alex...ppl call me Lex, star ,grahem bell,the great..whatever..i am unique XD
I want : a Happy ending
I wish : Money came from tree....wait, the do xD.
I hate : moths, cockroach, injection.
I miss : people, places and stuff
I hear : HAKUNA MATTA xD
I wonder : if i am ever gonna be happy?.
I regret : the past mistakes
I am not : good at badminton...in fact, i sux.
I dance : when i like it XD
I sing: When got music...
I cry: when it gets sad
I am not always : dancing...
I make with my hands : woodwork? Kemahiran Hidup XD
I write : When i feel good...cuz my writing not nice
I confuse : myself and others
I need : My Ferrari to continue living XD (still dreaming)
I should : Study more maths...haiz
I start : doing my hw when i terpaksa
I finish : playin football
I tag : tiff, cherie, cf and bee...cuz they are the 4 that i know...
Bored...
Alex~